Wave Buffing Block
The Celavi Wave Buffing Block is a game-changing tool when it comes to polishing your nails and bringing out their natural shine. Using a buffing block evens out the nail beds and gets rid of any harsh ridges on the nail surface, leaving behind a smooth and radiant finish. It can also help nail polish and adhesives adhere better to the surface of your nails, making it the perfect step before a manicure or pedicure. The buffer comes with four different sides that are labeled with specific functions and can be used on both the fingernails and toenails.
How to use buffing block: Make sure to wash your hands and/or feet and pat dry before buffing. Follow the steps below.
- File nail edges- place block on the edge of the nail and file in sharp, short strokes. Make sure to file the nails in one direction instead of going back and forth, as this can cause nail breakage and further damage.
- Remove ridges- place this side on the nail bed and smoothen out the surface by gently buffing away hard edges and dips.
- Smooth nail by going over any missed imperfections from the step before.
- Shine! With the buffing block on the nail bed, go back and forth or in circular motions to bring out a healthy shine from your nails. At this point, your nails will feel incredibly soft and smooth upon finishing this step.
- Add your favorite cuticle oil or moisturizer to maintain smooth, glowing nails.